Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Purchases!

I SCORED!!!  And I scored good.  I went to my local Anthro store today and got a couple of tops.  And here they are:

I know this isn't one of the sale items but I had to try it on when I saw that gorgeous bow.  I really didn't have high expectations, but once I tried it on with a cardigan, I had to have.  I don't have enough tees for layering in my closet so I'm glad I found this!


I never ever go for flannel but I saw the ruffles and thought, "why not!"  I was happily surprised at how well this shirt fit and the button enclosures on the sleeves sold me.  I can pair it tucked in with a gray skirt...it's perfect!


I also woke up super late today and literally had 20 minutes to leave!  So please excuse the sloppy pony tail.  :)  Here's what I wore today:

Too bad there isn't a full length mirror at work.  :)  You guys can't see the peekaboo lace on the hem of this skirt.  It's super cute.


My new Seychelle's booties.  They are so comfortable!

Cardigan - J. Crew Dapple Dot Cardi
Tee - Nordstrom Point of View
Skirt - Ann Taylor LOFT peekaboo skirt
Belt - Forever 21
Shoes - Seychelle Black Booties
Well that's all for tonight!  Will be back tomorrow with an exciting post.

No comments:

Post a Comment