Wednesday, July 6, 2011

FINALLY UNVEILED: Cindi+Chris Photography!!!

Hello my loyal followers!  Happy summer and I hope everyone had a great, safe July 4th weekend.  I was working part of the weekend for quarter-end close at work.  But for the remaining part of the "long" weekend, Chris and I worked on our project we've been so excited to reveal.

Ladies (and some gents), I'd like to introduce you to our blood, sweat and tears...

Cindi+Chris Photography


This website is the representation of the journey we've had for the last few months.  We've taken thousands of photographs, spent endless hours of photo editing, and just recently Chris and I pulled all nighters to build this site.  Well, it's all paid off because I'm SO proud of the results.

For those that's followed me from those days when I used to take OOTD's in my work bathroom, I thank you SO much for sticking around.  You have no idea how much it means to me that you take the time to read my blog, comment on my clothes, and most recently, comment on our photos.  We've had such a great journey so far and I can't wait to see where our new site and business takes us.

With the new website comes a new blog.  My friends, I'd be so honored if you'll take the time to visit our new blog and subscribe if you'd like to see our latest work.  We've got some great things lined up so I hope you're just as excited as I am!  Simply Cindi will still be up in the meantime, but our new blog is where I'll update more often.  Don't worry though, the new blog will display most of our work, but I'm a firm believer that my potential clients and bloggy friends are just as interested in certain aspects of my personal life.  Thus, I'll still be Simply Cindi if you will.

So friends, come visit.  Stay awhile and be merry!  Mooches to everyone!

Love,
Cindi

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The site looks awesome. What a labor of love. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Cindi!! This is so wonderful and exciting for you guys!! It looks lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are fantastically talented, you should be super-proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a worker bee :-P I guess if you doing what you love, it is not so bad. Congradulation on the new site and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new website, and a new blog! I'll definitely be following! Wish I was getting married or lived in Seatown so you could take my pix for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats girl! You did it!!! I'm so happy for you!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, girls! I hope you follow the new blog because I'll miss you if you don't. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations, cindi! what an achievement for you two, and the site looks fabulous. can't wait to see more projects and client work! great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations cindi! Can't wait to click onto the link to your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so amazing, Cindi! I love seeing people realize their dreams, and the website looks just lovely! Great photos! =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cindi. Would you consider selling your Alice in Autumn Sweater Coat in small size? Please let me know :-) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete