Friday, May 28, 2010

A much needed cami and arrival of SHOOOOZ!

I hate it when I arrive at work thinking I look so cute, ready to start my work day, just to realize that something is extremely wrong with my OOTD.  I decided to grab an old wrap dress out of my closet today because I really didn't know what to wear.  When in doubt, I always grab this dress.  But for some reason, today this dress just won't cooperate!  After I got to work, I realized that I really needed a cami underneath this.  I'm not one to wear revealing clothing, so when my barely there chest exposes itself and wanna come out to party, I get totally uncomfortable.  And it makes me do silly things so I put my hand up to my chest in an attempt to cover it up.  For instance, saying something stupid and laughing at myself:


So, onto something else exciting.  A couple of weeks ago, I blogged about returning my Stuart Weisman shoes here because I felt they were too expensive to wear just for one day.  I recently ordered another pair of red shoes and they just arrived yesterday!  Check these babies out:


These are very comfortable and I can see myself wearing them for work.  I've always been a big fan of Via Spiga and had a pair that I forgot at a hotel when I traveled for work.  So sad.  I'm glad I was able to find this little red hot pair of shooz...and they were less than half the price of the Stuart ones.  :)

Here's my chesty dress for you all to enjoy.


I will be back later tonight with some possible outfits for this upcoming bachelorette weekend!  :)  I just can't wait but rest assured, I've told myself to not go overboard with the drinking.  I'm old now, and hangovers are a b*tch!  Have a great Friday!

6 comments:

  1. I love the Via Spiga shoes! There are so many ways you could wear them. Hope you have a great weekend and a fun Bachelorette party! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Pamela! Now if only I can figure out a way to wear this without feeling bare chested.

    Aimee, I will definitely post pics up. Unless they're a danger to my reputation. Hehe...hopefully it won't get that bad! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wrap dress is so flattering on you even with the deep v neckline :) I know what you mean though, some necklines just succumb to gravity between morning to afternoon. Ha! As for the shoes, they're fantastic. Classic, yet fun. Aimee's right! There are so many ways to wear these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of your shoes! Whats the brand/style name of the red round toe pumps? Are they a recent purchase? Love you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sarah - Hello and thank you! I purchased the shoes at Nordstrom and they are by VaneLi (Undine pump). They run pretty true to size so I got my usual 8.5. Here's the link if you're interested:
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3091269?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=vaneli&origin=searchresults

    ReplyDelete