Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ten things I love about you...

10. I love that you offer to paint my toes
9.  I love how you always find yourself lost, even in a city you've lived in all your life
8. I love that you take 10 business cards and match books from special restaurants we go to in the event you lose the first 9 so you'll have it for the scrapbook you've been meaning to make for years
7. I love that you love cupcakes as much as your 6 year old nephew
6. I love that you thought "veal" was meat from a sheep
5. I love that you thought making fun of my back fat when we first met was a way to impress me
4. I love it when you let me win when we play racing games
3. I love how you get jealous because our cat likes to cuddle with me more than you
2. I love that you never give me the stinky eye when I bring home Anthropologie bags
1. I love that you make me fearless; your innate ability to make me feel calm in all situations and the realization that everything in life will be great as long as we make the journey together.

Dedicated to my Honey, who's turning a ripe age of 27 today!  Happy Birthday, Baby!!!


Times Square New York City: Where Chris first uttered the words "I love you" infront of the McDonalds and beside a garbage can.  :)

7 comments:

  1. Awww! Happy birthday to your sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. Happy Birthday to your honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I have to say, I'm a little jealous about the racing games. Dave never lets me win! hahaha!
    Happy Birthday, Chris! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what a sweet post! Happy Birthday to your fiance! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy B-Day to Chris! What a sweet post! Have fun celebrating :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for the wonderful wishes. Chris was on today checking your comments and it put a big smile on his face! :)

    ReplyDelete