Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Couples Slideshow: Diana+Jesse

We originally posted a sneak peak of our friends Diana+Jesse back in March, and today, we were finally able to finish their full slideshow.  The hubby and I are still trying to perfect our post production workflow, but I realized after going through these photos again, how much I love doing this.  This...meaning becoming a photographer.  Seeing one photo after another on the screen seriously is not the same as seeing it flow nicely with music in the background that help define the couple and their relationship.  And as I looked through these photos again, then seeing it all put together in the slideshow, it reminded me how great a relationship Diana+Jesse has.  We had so much fun with them and I seriously am excited to deliver their DVD...because that means we get to meet up...and hopefully we get happy hour!

Diana+Jesse, enjoy this little slideshow and since we know you did not get a chance to do an engagement session, we hope this "everyday session" meant just as much...because it meant a lot to us.  :)


Love,
Cindi+Chris

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Cindi and Chris! the slide show flows very nicely. I love the "marry me" part, where the song goes "marry me" and he's on one knee! great job - you timed it wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete