Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tidbit Tuesday: I'm not picking my nose...

...I just love nose hairs.

Yep...I know this sounds weird, but well...that's just me.  When I was young, I loved feeling the inside of my nose because the prickly hairs felt soooo good against my finger.  Specifically, this is what I'll do.  I liked to use my left pinky finger and insert it into my right nostril.  I then would nicely stroke the hairs on the inside outer wall of the nose.  I can do that for a lonnnnng time...sometimes hours.  And I remember my mom once said to me, "If you continue to do this, no man will want to marry you".  I think that did the trick and that was when I tried hard to break the habit.  But even now, every time I see someone pick their nose or doing anything remotely close to what I did, it brings back some lovely memories of me and my little habit.

Happy Tuesday!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Haha!! I love this, and was laughing before I even started reading! And really, who has NEVER picked their nose? Sometimes a tissue just won't get the job done right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aimee - Long time no comment, girl friend! :) I know right? It's the weirdest thing. I had the weirdest habits when I was a kid. Kinda embarrassing! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha....this is very funny and i laughed at aimee's comment above. NO COMMENT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know whether to laugh or go "awww ..." - regardless, I appreciate the share, Cindi!

    ReplyDelete