Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tidbit Tuesday: Life's Little Treasures

When we first met, honestly, I wasn't sure what propelled me to continue to talk to you and get to know you, considering I thought you were one of the most boring people I've ever met.  But I'm glad I did because pretty soon after our first meeting and until now, you've made life so much more fun than I've ever imagined life could be.  We both know life is not easy, and we never expected it to me.  However, I can't help but admit how much more exciting it is living it with you.  You're an amazing partner, my best friend, and my confidant.  But today, I realized that one day, you'll be a great father.  Your smile through the lens when you photographed her today told me that you're more than ready to be a daddy.  And if she was your own daughter, you would do everything to guide her, protect her, and love her as you do her mommy.  One day we'll welcome our own little "Lucy" into our life and when that day comes, I know you'll be the best daddy...like you were destined to be.



9 comments:

  1. So sweet Cindi. I have no doubt that you and Chris will both be terrific parents. Is that baby Lucy? she's a cutie! hope we'll see more pics as i love babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW! Lucy is so beautiful! I love her bow! And how Chris is with her is beautiful too :D

    Lorispeak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, look at Lucy! So pretty! I love the babies!!! I'm positive you and Chris will make adorable ones. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one cute baby!!! What a sweet post:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, girls!!! Oh yeah...this is just a small peak to what's going to come. We photographed Lucy this past weekend and will be posting her full post tomorrow so stay tuned. She was by far one of our favorite shoots to date. I can't wait to show you guys the pictures! She'll blow your hearts away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My God, that is such a beautiful picture!

    What an adorable baby girl!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindi, this was such a SWEET heartfelt post! Seriously, I am sitting in my office going "Awwww" and people are walking by looking at me like I'm a weirdo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your entries just make me tear up.

    ReplyDelete