Tuesday, March 29, 2011

OOF (Out of Office)! Or...WOOF?

This week is a bit hectic for the husband and I as we're preparing for more photoshoots this weekend and just...well...trying to spend as much cuddle time as possible, so we're putting Chewy in charge!  He's currently busy ordering blinds for our house, but he'll be back in the office, back on duty, in no time.  The blog might be idle until I get back as Chewy do not have opposable thumbs, so typing is a little challenging for him, but rest assured.  We have plenty of good stuff for you when we return!  :)

5 comments:

  1. haha. Chewy is soooo cuuuute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!! this picture is kind of like "Where's Chewy?".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah I love that! One of my favorite things is when I spot one of my puppies peeking out from under a blanket. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...so cute! Good luck as you prep for your upcoming shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope things go fabulously with your shoot! Chewy is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete