I'm sure every one of us that work a full time job feels, sometimes at least, that our desk at work is our second home. It sure feels that way to me, especially this week. It's financial closing at work, which means long hours. But I'm not complaining because my company and coworkers are awesome and as long as you're hanging out with people you like, it doesn't feel like work!
Lisa of Confessions of a Call Center Gal awarded me with the Versatile Bloggie Award today. I'm very flattered and I think I'm supposed to state 7 things about myself. You all know a lot about m e already, but I'll try my best to come up with something good:
1. I LOVE Chipotle and can eat it every night for dinner. My order of choice: chicken salad with rice, black beans, mild and hot salsa, corn salsa, sour cream and guac!
2. I don't like the taste of mint! Not real mint, but the artificial kind. As such, I hate to chew gum. But for brushing teeth, I prefer the mint toothpaste. Weird, I know!
3. I was born left handed but was forced to become right handed when I was a kid. Being a leftie in China was a no no!
4. Oftentimes with kids that are left handed, they stammered. And so did I! But it stopped after I moved to the US and learned English.
5. I baby talk to my cat and dog. I know..sad right?
6. When I get nervous, my twitch is I peel the skin of my thumb. It sounds gross, but most of the time I don't even know I'm doing it.
7. In the last 10 years of my life, I've moved more than 10 times to either different apartments or different cities. It may seem I'm a commitment phobe when it comes to settling down, but that's not really the case. It just so happens that I HAD to move for whatever reason. :)
There! Interesting? No? Hehe...either way, this was fun. Thank you, Lisa for selecting me. Have a wonderful hump day eve!
OOTD: The Beautiful Commute
1 day ago