I was recently tagged by Spiffy to reveal seven interesting facts about myself...so here they are. I'm not sure if they're truly interesting or just plain boring, but you can judge for yourself. :)
1. I'm mad for Mad Men! This past Thanksgiving weekend, my husband and I finished three seasons of Mad Men and I'm hooked. I love Jon Hamm and his Don Draper character. I think it's one of the best shows on television and I just can't get enough.
2. I wear ear plugs to sleep. Not all the time, but most nights. I'm an extremely light sleeper...the tiniest sound can wake me up so the plugs help with muffling white noises.
3. I can't go to the movies or eat alone at a public restaurant. I know many people do it and enjoy it, but I just can't. It feels too awkward and lonely to me.
4. My current musical obssession is Taylor Swift. Her new album "Speak Now" is my favorite of hers so far and have been listening to it everyday for about a week now.
5. It was only about two years ago that I discovered Anthropologie and have started to develop my own sense of self when it comes to fashion. Prior to that, my wardrobe consisted of cargos/sweats and tees on the weekends and slacks and sweaters during work days.
6. I'm a pretty adventurous eater and will try anything once. Last year in China, I tried butterfly larva and it was oddly delicious. The only thing I'm hesitating over is balut...which is a duck egg with a developed chick embryo, boiled and eaten like a hardboiled egg. It's a Filipino delicacy, but I'm just scared by the thought of it.
7. I'm deathly afraid of heights. No joke! If I'm on a bridge, a cliff, a roof, any place that's exposed and highly elevated, I automatically think of death! Even standing on a chair to screw in a light bulb, I think of the worst...like falling and breaking my neck.
With that, I leave you with our Christmas tree we put up last night. The tree itself, all lit, always make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. You can't see it clearly from the picture, but there's actually an Anthro box undernearth it. :)
OOTD: The Beautiful Commute
1 day ago